Saturday, July 26, 2008

Missing Link @ Fullcup Cafe

I've been going through a lot of testings for quite a long time now and it was only two weeks ago when I realized certain things that lifted up my spirit and made me decide to just go on with my life and give everything to my Creator. A lot of things inspired me this month. I was able to see things clearly and I have opened my mind and heart for any possible changes that the Lord wants for my life. I've been reading and listening a lot about the greatness of the Lord and He never fails to amaze me everytime. I can never boast about anything, I honestly think that I have a very bad past and I do not live a good life most of the time. But because of Jesus' everlasting love for me, my life is complete. He is the MISSING LINK in my life. My recent experiences inspired me to put up this new band. It was my heart's desire a long time ago to start a band whose main goal would be to penetrate the hearts of people who seek freedom and contentment which can only be attained by knowing Jesus in a personal level. I know deep within my heart that this band is God's blessing to me and I am so glad to be working with these talented and passionate musicians. Our band is just two weeks old but we already received a number of invitations from different youth groups and music bars. We humbly lift everything up to our Master Musician, for He deserves all the praise. We are just His instruments, created to be used by Him.

Band Members:
Digi Antonio - Vocals / Guitar
Roland Talento - Lead Guitar
Bong Bautista Jr. - Bass
Jay Carlos Navarro - Drums

Jesus is our link to a successful, satisfying and fruitful life. He is our link to a peaceful and joyful living. He is our link to happy and harmonious relationships with families and friends. He is our link to a blessed life here on earth. Most importantly, Jesus is our link to the Father and eternal life in heaven. So, if you feel hopeless, broken, empty, unloved or if you feel like something is lacking in your life, just go to God. He's more than enough to meet all your needs!

We were invited to play at Fullcup Cafe in Intramuros Manila last July 18. We played four songs including two originals. Our next gig will be on July 31, Thursday at Freedom Bar in Annapolis Quezon City.

To all youth groups all over the Philippines, churches, universities, music bars, artists or any member of the music industry and anyone who happens to pass by this site, please feel free to send us your invitations through my comment box or you can email me at digymusic_1day@yahoo.com. You can also visit my multiply account by clicking this link. http://digymusic1day.multiply.com.

No comments: